Pilates Group classes create a wonderful social dynamic. With a great energy in the room to make your workout a fun experience. At the Pilates Connection we LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS to provide you with a greater individual experience and better overall value in the classes.
All new clients will receive a FREE TRIAL class, just make AN APPOINTMENT and you won’t be charged for your first class. If it’s your first time doing Pilates we recommend you start with a free trial of our Pilates Private Classes.
Starting with a Private Class will give you a feel for Pilates before you jump straight into Pilates Group Classes. Pilates Connection group classes are run by our CERTIFIED PILATES INSTRUCTORS, our classes are suited for people of all ages, genders and fitness levels.
Bookings are made in advance for the following month, we are in the process of building a Pilates Group Classes Schedule but in the interim make an enquiry through our CONTACT FORM.
What you’ll need
For our Pilates Group Classes, we kindly ask that all participant bring a SWEAT TOWEL and a pair of SOCKS. Your clothing should be COMFORTABLE GYM ATTIRE to train in that will not hinder your movement during your class. If you are a first time client please arrive 5 minutes early to complete some paperwork.
Benefits of our Pilates Group Classes
- In order to keep a level of individual attention, class sizes are limited to 6 participants.
- Our group classes will tone and strengthen the body through our full body workouts.
- The hour long Mat Classes will improve your muscular endurance and flexibility.
- Includes small apparatus such as, foam rollers, magic circles and Pilates arcs.
- Pilates Group Classes are the best value for money classes we offer.
If you have any MEDICAL CONDITIONS just let us know so we can tailor your session around your condition. With your permission, it would be our pleasure to discuss them with your MEDICAL PRACTITIONER if needed.
We understand that life happens, however to ensure we best meet your needs, please provide 24 HOURS CANCELLATION NOTICE, otherwise the session will be forfeited. Please note all classes are payable in advance.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no membership fee.
- Payment is made upfront for the month ahead.
- Sessions not made up within that month will be forfeited.
- Individual sessions can be booked at a time suitable to you.
- Your first class is free but booking is essential for all classes.
- In the event of business trips or holidays, please notify your trainer.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation to avoid losing your session.
- If a cancellation is made at least 24 hours before your session, the session can be rescheduled for later that month.
- Ample warning will be given if your instructor cannot make it to your session and your session will be rescheduled for that month.
- You will have plenty of opportunity to make up your lost session, and the onus is on you to book your catch up session with your trainer.