- Lie facecup.
- Curl head and neck up to raise shoulders slightly off the ground.
- Lift left leg 1 inch above the mat and extend right leg to ceiling, bringing your hands to your ankle.
- Double-pull your right leg, then switch legs.
- Maintain hip stability throughout the exercise.
- To modify, softly bend knees and keep head down.
- For more of a challenge, reach arms by ears throughout, keeping hands out.
A big thank you to Greatist for the workout, select Pin it below for more information.