- Walk hands out to plank position.
- Engage your abs to draw right knee into chest.
- Extend leg back, pointing toes to the ceiling and engaging glutes and hamstrings.
- Repeat for 5 reps.
- Then, bring right knee to left shoulder in the same manner for 5 reps.
- Finally, bring right knee to right shoulder in the same manner for 5 reps.
- Repeat entire series on the other leg.
- To modify, lower knees to floor and limit leg range of motion.
A big thank you to Greatist for the workout, select Pin it below for more information.