- Lay on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Just as with the roll up, roll one vertebra at a time off the mat as you also lift the legs up pulling the knees in towards the chest.
- Balance on your tailbone as you reach your arms towards your toes.
- Try to bring your shins parallel to the floor, and focus on lifting your chest and lengthening through your spine.
- Slowly, and with control, lower back down, one vertebra at a time.
A big thank you to Paleo Hacks for the workout, select Pin it below for more information.