- Lay on your RIGHT side, stacking your hips and feet.
- Position your bottom RIGHT elbow directly under your RIGHT shoulder.
- Lift your bottom hip off the ground to create a straight line in a plank.
- You should be lifting from your bottom oblique and feel a slight pinch in the waistline.
- Reach your top hand towards the ceiling or place it on your top hip. Hold for 5-10 deep breaths and then switch sides.
- To modify this exercise, keep your bottom knee on the ground.
A big thank you to Paleo Hacks for the workout, select Pin it below for more information.